Sunday, February 18, 2007

3. It was so nice but now a blur

I don't know how he found out that I liked him, but I did tell him for extra good measure, I remember that and he said he knew. A uni friend who had a bit of his own dating catastrophe (an intra-group relationship gone wrong) knew about our 'feelings' and didn't undertand why two people who liked each other didn't go out.

I talked to the guy a lot. I suppose I was a good friend, being there, on msn, talking, just someone for him to talk to. I learnt that they were close, going out for a year - pretty much first loves, if you know what I mean.

And then, maybe from the intimacy I was privileged to, or from pity I took more and more of a liking to him. We ended up fooling around soon after the break up.He had been with a few girls before. He was my first. Looking back, I think that I was too infatuated to know better and not to rush things. But alas, I think I trusted him and so we went into a routine of making out after late nights when he drove me home.


No comments: